Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Market Time Again!

It's that time again! Shawn and I are in High Point, North Carolina for the Spring International Furniture Market. Market actually starts tomorrow however a couple of our vendors invited us to come in early for a preview of some of their items. WOW, we have already found some cool stuff. I love the finds that one vendor in particular has and what I love the most is that we get to take them with us (I love immediate gratification!!) So we loaded up the GH Van and will have them on the floor very soon.

We are so very fortunate, as both of our families live in the area we get to enjoy a nice visit with loved ones also. I was able to spend some time with my very special grandmother, and had dinner with my parents, brother, sister-in-law and my fabulous niece and nephew (who was awarded today with A/B honor roll and perfect attendance for the second quarter in a row...I'm so proud of him! GO HUNTER!!) Shawn went to visit his parents and had dinner with them. We are already worn out!!
Tomorrow we will start early with appointments. We will find some more wonderful, new things for you. While we are away Brenda and our newest team member Becky will be holding the store down. We are thrilled that Becky has joined our team, she has some wonderful experience that be a great addition to Gatewood Hall. Please come in and introduce yourself to Becky this weekend.


The photos are from today at one of our stops...cool vintage and reproduction pieces. Have a great weekend!

PS- No, I haven't forgotten about the exciting new announcement, we can't announce it just yet, we will soon I promise.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: