Friday, March 27, 2009

Easter Goodies

It is almost Easter and we have the store decorated with bunnies, baskets, birds and nests.

This rabbit tureen is beautiful all year long, shown here atop our Juliska cake pedestal and the new Jardin du Monde dessert plates.


Look at this beautiful Easter table that Kelli put together! I love this time of year. Growing up my mother would decorate for all of the holidays but I have to say I think she loves Spring and Easter the most and she always goes all out. When I emailed these photos to her prior to this posting she went crazy and loved them! For her Easter surprise I put together a box with all of the components, (even the moss) and shipped them to North Carolina so that she could do them at her house! I hope that these vignettes really inspire you to take a few minutes to put out some happy Spring arrangements in your home! We have everything you need, and we can show you how to do it yourself.

The small bird nests are so realistic and you can do so much with them. Notice one in the cloche above (our customers are always asking what they should put inside their cloche's) and they look great attached to a wonderful Spring wreath.

Hop in and see us! We've added a coupon above to give you a little extra incentive to make your way in. We look forward to seeing you!

No comments: